Tuesday, April 17, 2012

One outfit at a time!

So I always told myself that I would buy the cutest going home outfits for the babe.  After awhile I decided I would splurge and buy one girl outfit and one boy outfit.  Last week Fargo had a Carter's store open up so I made sure to go in on opening day and take advantage of some good deals.  Unfortunately Mark was out of town and unable to come with me, but rest assured he liked the outfits I chose.  And for once it was really fun to shop for a gender specific outfit.  Much easier that gender neutral, that's for sure :)  And it also made me realize I don't have a gender preference at all - I had fun on both sides of the store!

BOY:


Of course, what little newborn baby boy doesn't need a hood and pockets - my heart just melted when I saw this adorable outfit!

GIRL:


The multi colored polka dots, bows by the snaps, and of course the ruffles on the butt all made me realize if we have a little girl, she had to come home in this outfit!

I made sure to pick outfits with soft fabrics - and in a bigger size.  So while baby might be swimming in it's first outfit, at least it will get worn more than once!

Carter's also had some really cute items, but they were a bit pricey.  The people were very helpful and nice.  And while I can usually find clothing I like at TJ Maxx that is Carter's brand for cheaper, I'm sure this was not my last purchase at this store.

I'm so glad to have one more thing crossed off the list!  Time sure will be flying by soon enough and our own little one will be here to change our lives forever.

1 comment:

  1. I love Carter's too! But they are a bit expensive, I agree.

    I love their clothes though! I admit that before finding out about my baby's gender; I bought several duck and frog outfits from there! :)

    http://beautifullittlepieces.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete