Monday, April 16, 2012

Baby and Ruby - Camera obsessed!

It seems as though Ruby is quite the camera hog.  Whenever I have it out to snap a photo of progress we've made in the house - lately the nursery - she grabs a toy and poses in front of the camera.  And who can help but to take her picture?  I swear she gets cuter every day - that or I get more emotional every day.  Feel free to choose which scenario you think is best :)

That being said - here's what Ruby has been up to for the past few months:

Add caption


As you can see she got a haircut for her nice spring look :)  And a new ball to play with thanks to her lovely daddy!



She's starting to really get adjusted to all of the new furniture, clothes, and blankies in the nursery.  She used to be obsessed with everything we brought home, but now she is able to ignore it.  Here's hoping her and the baby are best of friends!


 As for the nursery progress I finally got the photos off the camera.  Walls have been painted and things are just about finished being set up.  Of course we are missing some last minute details, but I'm waiting until after my showers to finish.  Plus I'm getting more relaxed about the room being completely finished before baby comes anyways - Must be getting tired in the third trimester!
Now for the nursery update!  







I'm so happy with how the paint colors, closet, and other small accessories are all coming together.  We've been working on some storage issues so that I'm sure will be the next nursery post - when I get around to it.

But for now I'm enjoying feeling like I have a pretty good handle on things, friends that support me, a family that's already dying to meet this baby, and just love from everyone around me.  It's really helping me to remain calm and remind myself that I just need to take it - one day at a time!

No comments:

Post a Comment