Monday, August 27, 2012

Playing Catch Up!

Cooper is now two months old and I just got around to writing his birth story!

The last two months have been insane.  Gone too fast and too slow at the same time. 

I feel as though we've now adjusted great into our new roles as parents.  And it is definitely not without the help of our amazing family and friends.

We've had to travel with Cooper quite a bit - summer is busy!  I've spent a week at my parent's house on two separate occasions due to Mark's work schedule.  I'm glad we are able to do that so our families can bond with him while he is still a baby.

Ruby has adjusted well to having him in the house.  She was a little concerned at first - especially when he would cry - but now it's as if she doesn't even notice him!

I could go into some crazy details about how everything is, but it would take forever.  So here are a few of our favorite moments with him these past few months and I should have an update later this week since he has his 2 month check up in a few days!





He sure is amazing :)

No comments:

Post a Comment