Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Celebrations

Well on Sunday, October 7 we had Cooper baptized and it was a fantastic day!  More people showed up than I thought and it was a very heart warming day.

Everyone showed up, Cooper looked adorable and didn't scream through church or his baptism, and the party we had for him at the house afterwards went flawlessly.

It also felt so good to have Eric here for a family event!  I had gotten so used to him not being here that I felt so lucky to have him here.  I hope that I never have to get used to having a family member gone for that long every again :)

People were very generous and thoughtful in bringing such lovely gifts for him, and for traveling all the way here to be a part of his special day.  And I have to say...it felt fantastic to see everybody and NOT have to travel so far to do it :)

Here are my favorite snap shots of the day...










No comments:

Post a Comment